All PowerWAVE standby generators supplied by Uninterruptible Power Supplies Ltd have a choice of control panel options. Whether you are concerned with the simplest functions or the entire operation of the standby generator, our control panels give you the power to manage the application.
The more advanced TELYS panel offers Telys enhanced operational user-friendliness and a diagnostics capability. It has a reduced number of buttons to simplify operation. The combination of its large backlit LCD screen and its ability to adjust the contrast to ambient light conditions makes operational parameters easier to read. Additionally, the generator can be controlled and operating parameters viewed remotely – without the need to install specific software – via USB, Ethernet or RS485 ports. TELYS also has a built-in fault finding tool for fault or alarm diagnosis. TELYS is fitted as standard on the PowerWAVE V series of generators, but can be easily fitted in place of the NEXYS to provide enhanced capability to the PowerWAVE T and J series generators.
Key Benefits – TELYS
- Advanced control panel for manual and automatic generator control
- Reduced number of buttons for simplified operation
- Large backlit LCD makes Engine/Alternator parameters easier to read
- Built-in fault finding tool to drill down and diagnose the cause of alarms and faults
- Enhanced communication allowing remote operation via USB, Ethernet or RS485 ports
- Integrated maintenance monitoring programme