Designed specifically for Graduate Engineers, and Engineers who would like to improve their UPS knowledge, this FREE training course will cover from basic to in-depth theory related to UPS technology used in mission-critical applications.
- UPS fundamentals: internal components including Lithium-ion batteries.
- UPS Topology; Tier levels & choosing redundant and parallel UPS systems.
- Neutral-Earth reference point for UPS systems. Electrical configuration of sites in “floating” conditions.
- Transformers and their use in circuits.
- Fault clearance in UPS circuits.
- The VRLA battery and sizing battery system.
About the trainer
Alex Emms is Operations Director for Uninterruptible Power Supplies Ltd. Alex has more than 28 years experience of the UK power protection business and 18 years service at UPS Ltd. Alex started out as a Field Service Engineer, progressing to Senior Engineer, Supervisor, Service Manager and now Operations Director.
This free-to-attend course is likely to be very popular, so book early to avoid disappointment.