UPS Ltd’s maintenance plans offer the flexibility to choose the level of service needed to ensure that risks and costs are minimised. They all provide regular maintenance visits and you can choose the level of response time you need to suit your business requirements. To maximise the reliability of your UPS, a service plan from UPS Ltd also ensures critical component degradation is identified and that repairs or replacements are carried out before a fault occurs. Immediate spares availability is assured through our extensive spares inventory.
- Routine inspection and preventative maintenance
- Emergency call-out options including guaranteed speed of response, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Remote monitoring (optional)
- Battery maintenance
- Fully comprehensive cover available
- Fixed, competitively priced service plans, guaranteeing UPS availability – with no unscheduled budgetary surprises
- Guaranteed response times to site – we’re there when we say we’ll be there
- 24/7 telephone support for an instant response to your service needs
- Extensive network of trained field service engineers
- UPS Ltd provides service for a wide range of UPS brands
- Support contracts tuned precisely to each installation, so you only pay for the service level you need.
- Remote monitoring options to complement telephone support.
- Extensive spare parts inventory ensuring maintenance and repairs are carried out without delay