If you have a requirement for a UPS to be relocated either to a different room within the same building or to a brand new location, UPS Ltd can assist you.
The relocation of a UPS involves the decommissioning, safe transportation and re-commissioning of the UPS, associated batteries and electrical switchgear. Using trained engineers and our highly experienced logistics team, UPS Ltd can assist in the smooth relocation of your UPS, batteries and electrical switchgear. Should you require assistance with the associated electrical works, we can accommodate this using one of our electrical contractor service partners.
If you have a requirement to dispose of a UPS, Uninterruptible Power Supplies Limited can assist with a wide range of UPS brands.
Using trained engineers and our highly experienced logistics team, we can carry out the disposal of the UPS and associated batteries. Our engineer will ensure that the UPS is safely decommissioned ready for our logistics team to pack and palletise the UPS and batteries for transportation and disposal in line with Special Waste Regulations 1996 legislation.
- Extensive network of trained field service engineers
- UPS and batteries will be packed and palletised for safe transportation
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies Ltd.’s ISO procedures and certifications assure quality of service and compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Out of hours relocation can be arranged to minimise any disruption to client operations
- UPS Ltd can assist with the relocation and disposal of a wide range of UPS brands
For more information about our UPS relocation and disposal services, please contact a member of the Service Sales Team.